- 75% of them are currently employed
- Are four times more likely to have accidents at work
- Can be the cause of injury to co-workers and even your customers
- Have higher absenteeism, likely to be absent two or more days per month
- 4.9 % of them consume alcohol or use illicit drugs before reporting to work
- Are responsible for nearly half of workplace fatalities
- Negatively affect co-workers job performance and attitudes
- Increase costs associated with pilferage and personnel turnover
Results Log In
In an effort to better serve our clients, we provide online results.
If you forget your user ID or password, please contact Partners in Safety at (845) 341-0515.
If you receive a security warning pop-up, please click YES to proceed.